Safari Storme is one of the all-time favorite SUVs from Tata motors which was also previously launched with many of its editions (including Gold). One more edition is launched today i.e. on 17th of January 2022, named Tata Safari Storme Dark Edition. The series happens to be one of the popular series of Tata Motors in which every shade of the vehicle is finished in dark!
On the Point
Some of the major highlights are as under:
- Engine and Powertrain Options
- In terms of Powertrain options, this Dark edition remains the same as the standard one?! It gets a 2.0L Turbo-Diesel engine producing 168Hp with 350Nm of Torque.
- The engine is mated with the same 6-Speed Manual and 6-Speed Automatic Transmission options.
- Exteriors What’s New?
- Starting with the front it gets a Piano black finish on its front grille.
- Dark Badging is also there on the tailgate as well as on the fenders. The paint used is Oberon Black.
- It also gets 18-inch Blackstone alloy wheels.
- Interiors What’s New?
- On the interiors, it gets Benecke Kaliko Nappa Granite Black leather upholstery which is also mated with Dark chrome inserts.
- Other features remain standard.
On to its summary, Safari Storme Dark Edition happens to be the finest modified genuine vehicle from Tata Motors with Quality of Premium interiors and Exteriors as well it is one of the best SUVs available in India.
As far as the pricing is concerned the pricing of Tata Safari Storme’s Dark Edition starts from Rs. 19.05Lakhs and goes all the way up till 22.51 Lakhs.
Comment me what’s your view regarding the new Tata Safari Storme’s Dark Edition.
Thumbs up if you liked it, subscribe/share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog.
Credits: All the images have been taken from Tata’s official website.