The Facelift version of the standard variant of Jeep Compass was launched in Q1 of 2021. And now a 4×4 offroad version is expected to launch in a few months from now, it will be represented as Jeep Compass TrailHawk the same badging given to other Jeep vehicles globally which feature offroad capabilities.
On the Point
Starting with its expected engine and Powertrain options the new Jeep Compass TrialHawk will probably be available in 2.0L Diesel Engine, which will be capable of producing 167Hp with a 350Nm of torque output. This engine option could be the same as the one which is currently present i.e. the 2.0L Multijet Diesel.
On its Transmission, it will get a 9-Speed Diesel Automatic Transmission which will also come mated with 4×4 Selec Terrain (4WD) system. Moreover, it will also feature the Cruise Control system along with a Trail Rated 4×4 badging!
Few Highlights in its Exteriors:
- The major changes in its front look are of course the new dual-tone color treatment on its hood, the new bumper with larger intake ports.
- On the sides, the major change will be in the alloy wheels along with the Trail Badging on the sides of the hood.
- The rear side will also get minor improvements in the bumper and in the dual-tone finish as well. But the lights more or less will remain the same.
Few Highlights in its Interiors
- Will get all-black interiors along with the red-colored badging of ‘TrailHawk’ below the headrests as expected.
- Will also feature colored inserts on the driver’s side, around the gear lever, and also around the speakers as well.
- In the audio system, the new Jeep Compass TrailHawk will feature a 10.1inch infotainment system that will get OTA (Over-The-AIR) updates as well.
- The instrument cluster will be a 10.25inch fully-digital cluster as expected.
- On its safety, it may get a 360 degrees parking camera, and over 50 safety features.
Well, the stats show that the Jeep may remain highly active during this year as the car-maker is also planning to launch their Jeep Commander which is being spotted many times. The new Jeep Commander maybe a full-sized edition of the Jeep Compass with a seating option of 6+ seats.
As far as the pricing is concerned this new Compass TrailHawk maybe 3-5Lakhs more than the regular/standard Jeep Compass.
You can also be interested in:
Comment me what’s your view regarding the new Jeep Compass TrailHawk.
Thumbs up if you liked it, subscribe/share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog.
Credits: All the images have been taken from Jeep’s official website