The French manufacturer Citroen has unveiled its all-time favorite SUV’s Facelift version happens to be the Citroen C5 Aircross Facelift. Well, the French manufacturer is all set to introduce its India-made hatchback this year named Citroen C3, but now there are rumors that the facelift version of the C5 could also be launched in the Q2 of 2022.
On the Point
Some of the major highlights regarding the new Citroen C5 Aircross Facelift are as under:
- Engine and Powertrain Options
- The engine options regarding the new facelift are uncleared yet but there are rumors that the existing engine options will be carried out which are present globally.
- As far as the case of India is concerned the current model of the Citroen C5 Aircross is available in only a 2.0L diesel variant which is capable of producing 177HP and is mated with an 8-speed automatic gearbox system.
- Also, the current C5 Aircross available in India has no 4WD on offer but the new Facelift version present globally is expected to come up with 4WD and also along with an expected hybrid option.
- Technology with Exteriors
- The new design language on the exterior of the new C5 Aircross happens to be more classic this time with no split headlamps this time and the same as for the DRLs as well.
- The front grille this time features illumination this time and also the bumper features additional air-intake for better cooling of the engine and for the aerodynamics as well.
- The block-like fake exhausts which are there on the current-gen C5 Aircross (on its sides) are still there on its facelift version along with the new alloy wheels which feature new designs this time.
- On its rear profile, the tail-lamps have been changed much this time while retaining their existing shape.
- Technology with Interiors
- The center console inside is completely new with an 8-inch infotainment system supporting Android Auto and Apple Car Play.
- The shape of the air vents has also been changed this time and is placed below the infotainment system.
- Moreover, Citroen has claimed this time that the front seats feature 15mm thicker padding adding more comfort for the driver and co-driver side passenger.
- Also, this time the front seats also feature heated and cooling functions.
Well, to be honest, Citroen C5 Aircross hasn’t made any mark in the Indian Automotive market so there is a heavy need for Citroen motors to launch the new Facelift model of the C5 Aircross along with some cheaper pricing variants. And as far as the competition is concerned the main rival of the Citroen C5 Aircross is the Jeep Compass.
You can also be interested in:
Comment me what’s your view regarding the new C5 Aircross Facelift.
Thumbs up if you liked it, subscribe/share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog.
Credits: All the images have been taken from Citroen’s official website.