The new BMW X3 Facelift is not even launched in India right now but its bookings have been started today. The Pre-booking is live on BMW’s official India website which is excepting orders from all the dealers across the country. The design specs are almost confirmed but in the powertrain options, there is still no official confirmation so far.
On the Point
Some major highlights regarding the new BMW X3 are followed as under:
- Engine and Powertrain Options
- No official statement is been issued by the BMW India group so far regarding the Engine option for the new X3 Facelift.
- However, our assumption says that the new X3 will carry the same 2.0L petrol and a 2.0L Diesel engine option.
- The petrol one can be able to produce 248HP with a torque output of 350Nm.
- While the diesel engine will be capable of producing 190Hp and 400Nm of torque.
- There is no official confirmation regarding the bigger 3.0L Petrol/Diesel engine options which are available globally.
- Moreover, no Plug-in hybrid option will be there in India which is being globally offered.
- Technology with Exteriors
- On the exteriors, the major changes in the front look happen to be with the kidney grille which will be bigger in size this time.
- An aluminum finish will also be there around the windows.
- The Tail-lamps will have major updates this time and will be sleeker and premium than its previous model.
- The bumpers have also been redefined along with the enhanced exhaust sound making the vehicle sportier than ever.
- Technology with Interiors
- The major upgrade in the interiors happens to be with the revised center console like the new 4 Series.
- Major updates have been done with the AC vents and also with the controls.
- Also, the new X3 will feature a 12.3-inch standing infotainment system.
- The instrument cluster will also feature a 12.3-inch digital graphics integrated cluster.
The conclusion rests with that the german manufacturers are highly active from the past year by launching many of their vehicles on the Indian roads with quite a quality of features and of course with the legendary German mobility. By the way, in terms of pricing the new X3’s pricing can vary from 54 lakhs to 75 lakhs, however, there is no confirmation on this too.
You can also be interested in:
Comment me what’s your view regarding the new BMW X3 Facelift.
Thumbs up if you liked it, subscribe/share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog.
Credits: All the images have been taken from BMW’s official website.