After its launch in 2019 which happens to be its 8th generation, the new Camry Hybrid is launched in India by Toyota motors. While the powertrain options remained the same but the exterior and interior design has been updated so has the new feature list.
On the Point
A few major highlights regarding the new Toyota Camry Facelift are as follows:
- Engine and Powertrain Options
- The engine options are just as same as the previous one with a 2.5L 4 cylinder petrol motor which is alone capable to produce 178HP.
- The engine is also mated with a Permanent 120HP Magnet motor which makes the vehicle achieve 218HP all over.
- In transmission options, the new Camry features the same CVT automatic gearbox.
- Due to the Hybrid capability which comes inbuilt in the Camry, the fuel efficiency is around 23.27kmpl (claimed).
- Technology with Exteriors
- Camry facelift features a new grille this time which is thinner/sleeker than its previous appeal and also contains less chrome.
- The front bumper is wider now making the engine to b breathe more using its central massive air-inlet.
- The side profile almost looks similar except for the new 18inch alloy wheel and new chrome inserts.
- At the rear, no major update is done except the taillamps which are now kinda smoked or tinted to give it a bolder appeal.
- Technology with Interiors
- The list of Ordinary features such as the Ventilation seats with memory functions, panoramic sunroof, three-zone climate control system, etc. remains the same.
- The major updates include a 9.0inch floating infotainment system which has some notable upgrades such as the support for Android Auto and Apple Car Play.
- The AC vents now have been re-positioned under the infotainment system and the dashboard also features a new trim finish.
- In terms of safety, it is equipped with 9 airbags on offer, reverse parking camera and a lot of other techs too.
You can also be interested in:
Comment me what’s your view regarding the new Toyota Camry Hybrid.
Thumbs up if you liked it, subscribe/share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog.
Credits: All the images have been taken from Toyota’’s official website.