Kia’s new MUV segment known as Carens the booking of which will commence on the 14th of January will have 5 variants on offer as officially released by Kia. The prices and features accordingly vary with the variants but to know what’s included in each follow the blog below.
On the Point
Kia Carens will appear in three engine configurations i.e. a G1.4 T-GDi Petrol, Smartstream Petrol, and a1.5L CRDI VGT Diesel is available in 5 different variants starting with the lowest the variants are mentioned as under:
- Kia Carens Premium
- Two-tone black and beige interiors with indigo accents.
- One-touch tumble for 2nd-row seats (electric).
- 7.5inch digital infotainment system.
- 6 Airbags, ABS, ESC
- All four wheels disc brakes.
- Steel wheels with covers (16-inches).
- Rear Parking sensors.
- Kia Carens Prestige
- ORVM’s with integrated indicators.
- 8inch infotainment system with Apple Car Play and Android Auto.
- 12.5inch instrument cluster (LCD unit).
- Rear Parking Camera.
- Front Parking Sensors.
- 6-Speaker sound system.
- Prestige Plus
- Start/Stop system with Keyless entry integrated.
- Rear side passenger door sunshades.
- Rear wipers with washers and defogger system.
- Cooled cup holders for front and 2md row seats.
- Automatic climate control Air conditioner.
- Available with 3 drive modes: Normal, Eco, and Sport.
- Kia Carens Luxury
- Full Leatherette seats
- Seat integrated tables for 2nd-row passengers.
- 10.25-inch infotainment system integrated with Kia’s user interface system which supports Over-the-Air (OTA) updates.
- Air Purifier
- Telescopic steering wheel.
- LED Headlights
- Kia Carens Luxury Plus
- Spot lamps on the door with projecting Kia logo.
- 8-Speaker Bose surround sound system.
- Wireless charger (Cooled)
- Rain-sensing wipers.
- Ventilated front seats.
From the variants, it is more likely that the Kia Carens is set to rival again the Innova Crysta as well as Maruti Suzuki XL6 and Ertiga. With more reliable and practical features even in the lowest variants, it is expected that the Kia Carens will hit the Indian market with huge success.
You can also be interested in:
Comment me what’s your view regarding the new Kia Carens.
Thumbs up if you liked it, subscribe/share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog.
Credits: All the images have been taken from Kia’s official website.