Another launch from the German manufacturer Volkswagen is the Tiguan in India. Tiguan which happens to be a full-sized SUV is now added to the Volkswagon’s portfolio in India. Tiguan features a variety of premium specs few of which are listed below:
Engine and Powertrain
- Tiguan is powered just like the recent Audi’s A4 premium i.e. by a 2.0L TSI Petrol engine.
- The engine is capable to produce a power of 187bhp and a torque of 320Nm between 1500-4100rpm.
- The engine is well mated with the 7 speed DSG automatic transmission system with paddle shifters.
- It also features Volkswagen’s premium 4 motion All wheel drive system.
- On to the front, it features a wide bold chrome finished grille along with LED matrix adaptive headlamps.
- The DRLs onto the front are L-shaped along with redesigned air intake and revised bumper skid plate.
- The rear profile is again very ice with newly revised tail lamps that feature signature LEDs. The bumper also features chrome inserts.
- The SUV is available in a variety of colour options including Nightshade Blue, Pure White, Oryx White, Kings Red, Reflex Silver, Deep Black, and Dolphin Grey.
- The cabin is equipped with premium Vienna leather seats.
- It also gets an 8-inch infotainment system.
- The infotainment system also gets Volkswagen to connect.
- The instrument cluster features a premium 10-inch digital cockpit system.
- The air conditioner features 3 zone climate control capability.
- Cruise control system
- Panoramic roof
- Dynamic cornering lights
- Easy-open boot with a practical storage capacity of 615L.
- 6 Airbags on offer.
- Electronic Stability Control
- Hill assist, Hill descent control
- TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- Driver Alert system, etc.
Well, it seems like German manufacturers including Skoda, Audi, and Volkswagen which are all interestingly managed by Volkswagen are want to boost their sale figures in India either by providing a budget product or a top-line across their range.
You can also be interested in:
Comment me what do you think about the new Volkswagen Tiguan?
Thumbs up if you liked it, Subscribe or share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog!
Meanwhile me: Scheduling my Insta posts!
Credits: All the images have been taken from the official website of Volkswagen.