Audi has launched many cars globally and in India across the past few months and the streak is continuing with its new Audi A4 Premium which is another launch from Audi in India. The German manufacturer’s prime focus seems to be especially on the sales market in India as well as globally this time considering the launch of the Audi Q5 facelift and also the Audi A8 which is not yet available in India.
A few specs regarding the Audi A4 Premium are as under:
Engine and Powertrain
- This time Audi India has chosen a 2.0L TFSI Petrol engine which is there in other of its cars as well.
- The engine is capable to produce 187bhp@4200-6000rpm, along with a torque output of 320Nm@1450-4200rpm.
- The resulting acceleration is 0-100kmph in just 7.3 seconds.
Major included equipment
- LED Headlights with Signature DRLs
- LED Taillamp combination
- Panoramic Sunroof
- 10inch Infotainment system
- Audi sound system
- Audi Smartphone interface
- Parking Aid Plus
- Audi drive select
- Ambient Lighting
- Electrically adjustable heated ORVMs.
- Single-zone Automatic Air conditioning.
- For way Lumbar support on front seats.
Well, Audi has provided a complete all-round package with its new Audi A4 Premium. Moreover, officially Balbir Singh Dhillon – Audi Head India said that the new A4 will make a mark on our brand’s success. Moreover, the company is also planning a launch of its new Q7 in the coming January 2022.
you can also be interested in:
Comment me what do you think about New Audi A4 Premium?
Thumbs up if you liked it, Subscribe or share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog!
Meanwhile me: Scheduling Insta posts!!
Credits: All the images have been taken from the official website of Audi India.