After launching its Slavia in India, the german manufacturer has revealed its next vehicle which happens to be an SUV named Karoq and a few specs related to it are mentioned below:
Engine and Powertrain
- Skoda Koraq is globally unveiled with two diesel and three petrol engine options.
- The power outputs of the above engines range from 81kW to 140kW.
- The upper most engine option which happens to be a 2.0L TSI unit producing a power of 140kW is available in all-wheel drive capability.
- Moreover, the 2.0L TDI unit producing 110kW of power is available in both front and all wheel drive systems.
- The design language of the exterior will remind you of the Skoda Kushaq which is similar in terms of headlamps and the front grille.
- Although the headlamps are narrower this time and also features an optional Matrix version.
- It also features a new front and rear bumper which kinda looks redesigned as compared to its previous generation.
- This time Koraq also features a longer spoiler for maximum aero efficiency.
- The interiors feature optional upholstery which is made up of eco-friendly fabric material.
- The co-driver passenger seat is also available in electric adjustment with memory function as an optional package.
- The Skoda Koraq also features Digital cockpit same as the one seen on Audi A8L. However, it is also an optional package from Skoda motors.
- In terms of safety the new Skoda Koraq packs standard safety equipment as like any other ordinary SUV.
- The features which makes it distinguishable from the market are emergency braking system, predictive cruise control and lane keep assist etc.
You can also be interested in:
Comment me what’s your view regarding the Skoda Karoq.
Thumbs up if you liked it, subscribe/share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog.
Meanwhile me: Preparing my next post.
Credits: All the images have been taken from Skoda’s official website.