The German manufacturer after revealing its A8 globally has launched its all time favourite SUV from it’s all time favourite series the Audi Q5. And this time just like it said in our previous post (Click here). Audi has launched its Q5 with revised exteriors and interiors and some of the major highlights are as under:
Engine and Powertrain
- Under the hood the Q5 features a 2.0L TFSI motor which powers all the wheels under its Quattro system.
- The engine is well mated with the 7 speed DCT automatic gearbox.
- The engine makes the vehicle capable of reaching 0 to 100kmph in 6.3 seconds.Moreover, the top speed is about 237kmph.
- On to the front the grille has been revised and features octagon frame this time along with the chrome finishing all over.
- The headlights have also been revised along with the fog lamps in new frames.
- The side profile also looks decent with the chrome finished roof rails and 19inch alloy wheels which are double spoked. The taillights which happen to be a LED unit have also been revised.
- The cabin can have a beige leather this time in the cabin along with some piano black finishing.
- It also has a panoramic along with a 10.inch infotainment system which is also integrated with 19speaekrs Bang and Olufsen premium sound system and atlast a 12.1inch Audi’s virtual cockpit system.
- On to the comfort features it has wireless charger, park assist etc.
The Audi Q5 2022 is launched in just two variants i.e. the Premium Plus and Technology with five colour options. The Premium Plus variant is priced at Rs. 58,93,000/- and the technology one at Rs. 63,77,000/-.
You can also be interested in:
Comment me what’s your view regarding the new Audi Q5.
Thumbs up if you liked it, subscribe/share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog.
Meanwhile me: Preparing my next post.
Credits: All the images have been taken from Audi’s Official website.