The past month, everyone was guessing what’s going to be the design language, interior specs and most importantly the powertrain options. But today, Skoda has finally unveiled its Slavia which possesses the same design as highlighted by Skoda with a few design pics.
The main highlights of the Skoda Slavia are as under:
- Slavia features two engine options taken from Skoda’s previous vehicle in India i.e. Skoda Kushaq, the engines are:
- 1.0L TSI Petrol which produces a power of 113bhp with the torque output of 178Nm.
- 1.5L TSI Petrol which produces a power of 148bhp and the torque of 250Nm.
- The 1.0L engine is offered with 6 speed manual and a torque converter automatic gearbox.
- The 1.5L unit is available with the same 6 speed manual but along with it a 7 speed DSG gearbox.
- The front gets the projector headlamps setup along with the halogen indicators and fog lamps.
- The taillamps are also a LED unit along with the halogen indicators and reverse parking lights.
- The sides somewhat resemble the Skoda Octavia with the 16inch alloy wheels.
- 10inch infotainment display onto the dashboard which includes all connectives (Apple car play and Android Auto).
- 8inch digital instrument cluster.
- Automatic headlamps and rain sensing wipers.
- Ventilated front seats and USB type C charging sockets.
- Six Airbags
- ABS, Traction control, Hill hold assist, TPMS, differential lock.
- Based on the same MQB-A0-IN platform as seen on the Skoda Kushaq and Volkswagen Taigun.
- Offered in three variants – Active, Ambition and Style.
- Five color options.
Skoda is accepting the booking for its Slavia at Rs. 11,000/- and followed by the virtual launch event the expected date for the deliveries to start is between first quarter of 2022.
You can also be interested in:
Comment me what do you think about the new Skoda Slavia
Thumbs up if you liked it, Subscribe or share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog!
Meanwhile me: Creating its Insta post!
Credits: All the images have been taken from Skoda’s official event.