The well known German manufacturer finally revealed its all new T Roc 2022 which is a new refreshment to its old styled T Roc. Volkswagen has made considerable amount of changes in its new T Roc which are listed as under:
- The new T Roc features 3 petrol engine options and 2 diesel engine options.
- In the petrol variant, the first engine is the 1.0L 3 cylinder unit which can produce 110HP, the second is the 1.5L unit which produces 150HP and the last one is a 2.0L unit which produces 190HP.
- In the diesel variant, both the engines are of 2.0L with different power outputs of 115HP and 150HP.
- All the engines are well mated with the 6 speed manual and the 7 speed DSG dual clutch gearbox.
- Talking about the 4×4 capability, the 2.0L petrol engine and the 2.0 L diesel engine which produces 150HP are available with Volkswagen’s four wheel drive motion system.
- Other engines come standard and are only available with the front wheel drive system.
- There’s also a performance mode for the new T Roc R which is available with only 2.0L turbocharged petrol engine producing a maximum power of 300HP and a torque output of 400Nm.
- This engine is mated with a 7 speed DSG dual clutch gearbox.
- The engine also supports Volkswagen’s four wheel drive motion system.
- The result is0-100kmph in 4.9 seconds with the top speed of 250kmph.
- The new facelift T Roc features new redesigned bumper that contains LED DRL’s within it.
- It also features revised headlamps, new grille with black plastic inserts.
- This time it has got new alloy wheels too that range in size from 16 inches to 19 inches in diameter.
- The new T Roc features an 8.0 inch infotainment display on its new dashboard that is hard plastic free this time.
- It also features a new steering wheel with multiple controls integrated on it, digital controls for AC on the central control etc.
T Roc R Performance mode
- The performance mode holds new front bumpers uniquely designed for the T Roc R.
- It also features a massive rear bumper along with quad pipe diffuser and 18 inch Jerez alloy wheels.
- Along with all this it also holds minor changes such as the smoked rear tail lamps, new LED graphics, vertical LED DRLs, etc.
- In the interiors the new performance mode gets new flat bottom steering wheels along with some minor changes in instrument cluster.
- On the dashboard it holds a 9.2 inch infotainment display which integrates driving monitor functions.
- Apart from all this some minor improvements are new steel pedal caps, new R styling seats.
You can also be interested in:
Comment me what do you think about the new Volkswagen T Roc and T Roc R?
Thumbs up if you liked it, Subscribe or share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog!
Meanwhile me: Creating its Insta post!
Credits: All the images have been taken from Volkswagen’s official website.