The chinese manufacturer Volvo has launched the mild hybrid variant of its all-time favourite SUV i.e., the XC90. The main highlight of the new Mild hybrid version of XC90 are as follows:
Engine and transmission
- Powered by a 2.0L Petrol hybrid engine which is capable to produce 300HP of power and 420Nm of Torque.
- The engine is mated with the 8 speed automatic transmission as well as with All-wheel drive system.
- Adaptive cruise control system
- Bowers and Wilkins audio system (19 speakers, 1400W)
- Park assist
- 360 degree camera
- Ventilated front seats with massage functions
- Lane keeping Aid
- Collision mitigation support for both rear and front
- Blind spot information system with cross traffic alert
Well, the mild hybrid variant of the Volvo XC90 will help to deliver enhanced fuel efficiency and will also deliver assisted torque to the vehicle making it more capable than before. The starting price is 89.90 lakhs.
You can also be interested in:
Comment me what do you think about the Volvo XC90 mild hybrid?
Thumbs up if you liked it, Subscribe or share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog!
Meanwhile me: Scheduling its Insta post!
Credits: All the images have been taken from Volvo’s official website.