The German manufacturer, after unveiling its one of the most selling SUV, is now all set to launch it in India by November 23, 2021. Some of the few highlights of the vehicle are mentioned below.
Major Highlights are:
Engine and transmission
- Equipped with 2.0L Turbo petrol 4 cylinder TFSI engine.
- The engine produces 249HP with 370Nm of torque.
- Features Quattro all-wheel drive as standard.
- The engine is also and only well integrated with a 7 speed dual clutch S-Tronic gearbox.
- Bigger and wider front grille which also features breathing function.
- Grille contains parking sensors but no front camera.
- New LED headlamps, with LED indicators, LED DRL’s, headlamp washer. But it doesn’t get dynamic swipe indicators.
- New alloy wheels.
- 10.1 inch rotational infotainment system. Runs on the latest MIB 3 software which is around 10 times faster than its previous generation.
- Infotainment system is also well integrated with bang and Olufsen 3D audio system.
- Digital instrument cluster (Virtual cockpit).
- Piano black inserts.
- Comes with Audi’s park assist.
- 8 airbags holding on to the side and rear.
The expected range in which the vehicle can be launched is around 58-60lakhs. The launch in India is on November 23, 2021.
You can also be interested in:
Comment me what do you think about the new Audi Q5 facelift?
Thumbs up if you liked it, Subscribe or share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog!
Meanwhile me: Scheduling my Insta posts!
Credits: All the images have been taken from Audi’s official website.