The first generation of Celerio was unveiled on February 2014, with the first in segment Automatic transmission system which was in great hype at that time. But now Celerio’s 2nd generation is all packed up to launch in around 10th of November 2021. The booking for it has already started at Rs. 11,000.
However, no official specs have been unveiled from Maruti Suzuki except its front look. But from certain leaked specs and from some spy shots, specs which can be seen on the Maruti Suzuki Celerio are:
- Will be based on the Maruti’s all-time favourite HEARTECT platform.
- Will be more spacious than before.
- Can feature WagonR’s engine which is the 1.0L K10B and 1.2L K12M petrol engine.
- Can be available with 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system and passive keyless entry.
- Will be launched with aggressive pricing of around 5 lakhs and will rival Tata Punch or the Renault Triber.
As previously said the bookings has been started by Maruti Suzuki at Rs. 11,000 and expected launch date is 10th of November 2021.
Comment me what do you think about New MS Celerio?
Thumbs up if you liked it, Subscribe or share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog!
Meanwhile me: Going somewhere!!
Credits: All the images have been taken from the official website of Maruti Suzuki.