After XUV5OO, Mahindra has launched their new Fortuner’s competitor the XUV7OO equipped with the brand new Mahindra’s SUV logo. The car features advanced, intelligent and luxurious capabilities. But will it still worth to buy it? Well, let’s check out!
Advanced and Intelligent Capabilities
Talking about the new features or rather new capabilities which only XUV7OO have from Mahindra are:
- Adaptive cruise Control: The new SUV features a cruise control which automatic desired speed for the vehicle.
- High beam Assist: The SUV switches the headlight automatically to low beam, if it detects incoming traffic.
- Traffic Sign Recognition: Automatically detects speed limits or other traffic signs on the go!
- Dual HD Super screen: Equipped with a dual screen touch system to never run out of entertainment!
- Navigation, Live traffic on the cluster: The cluster is equipped with a display which reminds you of live traffic and navigation assist.
- AdrenoX connect app: the vehicle is equipped with an all time connected app known as AdrenoX connect which allows the user to turn on the car, switch on the AC remotely with the smartphone. The app also features real time tracking.
- 3D surround system: XUV7OO is equipped with 3D surround first in class 12 speakers which makes you to listen every note possible.
- Smart clean zone: With the evolving world there is a need to make the air bacteria free. The SUV assures that by cleaning the air and making it 99% bacteria free with 100% exhilaration.
Quick Spec Sheet
Engine and Spec’s
XUV700 comes with a 2.0L petrol and 2.2L Diesel options with manual as well as automatic transmissions. The Engines produces a maximum torque of 380Nm @1750-3000rpm in petrol and 450Nm @1750-2800rpm (AT) in Diesel. And for Mahindra this is normal now to give such powerful torques and engine options.
Is it worth?
Well, taking Engine options in consideration, this SUV doesn’t provides any extraordinary/exclusive/special engine options the same practical power is available in XUV500.
But, definitely in terms of connectivity and technology Mahindra XUV7OO wins the race especially in this price point and segment. The adaptive cruise controls, the dual HD screen, traffic sign recognition system etc are definitely an example of high tech technology Mahindra is offering.
Along with this talking about safety Mahindra cars as we all know are built with high quality material to ensure safety even during heavy crashes. There is no official NCAP rating available for Mahindra XUV7OO but it will surely score a significant ratings in adult as well as child safety.
Should we buy?
To be honest enough, if you are running for a SUV vehicle which is great in power, technology, connectivity, safety and also fits in the budget, Then Mahindra XUV7OO is the best option as of now. Those high premium technologies will never make it to look like old and also its new logo will definitely makes it to look distinct.
Comment me are you going to buy it?
Thumbs up if you liked it, Subscribe or share if you loved it and I’ll meet you in my next blog!
Meanwhile me: Thinking about my next blog!
Credits: The images have been taken from XUV7OO official YouTube channel and mahindra’s official website.